The Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Greenwood
If it’s spring cleaning season or your Greenwood apartment simply looks dirty, a detailed cleaning can freshen it up again. It’s fairly common to get frustrated when you take on too much at one time. In an attempt to make tidying up your place less of a challenge, we’ve devised an apartment cleaning checklist for Greenwood tenants.
Your Greenwood Apartment Cleaning Checklist For Every Room
Do these jobs in all spaces of your unit before tackling individual rooms to save time. Use this apartment cleaning checklist for Greenwood to keep track of everything.
- Throw away clutter.
- Use an extendable duster for ceiling corners.
- Use a duster or cleaning wipe for door frames and tops of doors.
- Clean your apartment’s walls and baseboards to remove smudges and stains.
- Remove grime from windows with a clean rag and glass cleaner.
- Dust or launder window treatments.
- Disinfect doorknobs.
- Use a mop or vacuum on floors and treat any stains or blemishes.
- Dust the blades and any hard-to-reach spots of all ceiling fans.
- Take out the trash.
Cleaning Checklist For The Living Room
- Vacuum and spot-clean furniture. You should consider a pet hair attachment or lint roller if pets are present.
- Dust all places where dust settles like table tops and entertainment centers.
- Dust electronics with a microfiber cloth.
- Revive wood pieces by polishing.
- Use disinfecting products on high-touch items like remotes.
- Make sure everything you need like remotes and coasters are found in an easy-to-find area.
Cleaning Checklist for the Dining Room
- Sweep crumbs off the table and chairs and address any stickier areas.
- Dust chair legs and backs.
- Polish a wood table or use glass-cleaning product on glass surfaces.
- Go with a soft duster to address display shelves with glassware or other breakables.
Cleaning Checklist for Apartment Kitchens
- Give the cabinets a wipe with a cloth dampened with soapy water followed by a clean damp cloth].
- Wipe down countertops with a cleaning product suitable for your specific material or you can treat with white vinegar.
- Clean your kitchen sink with a paste of baking soda and water. A little baking soda sprinked down the disposal will aid in removing odors. Follow it with water after about 10 minutes.
- Turn on the dishwasher with a shallow food storage container of vinegar on the upper rack. Then wipe out the unit with a clean rag.
- Get a cup of water boiling in the microwave to let the moisture loosen up hardened food scraps. Clear out the softened material with a damp sponge or cloth.
- Carefully remove and clean stove drip pans in a sink. Spray the door to your oven and stovetop with a store-bought cleaning solution or an equal mixture of household vinegar and water and scrub.
- Abide by the self-cleaning instructions for your oven or just utilize a water and baking soda paste to clean it out.
- Use a food-safe cleaning product or simply spray a water and vinegar mix to wipe off the refrigerator’s interior an exterior; wipe off any residue with a wet rag. After that’s complete, roll the fridge forward and get the floor below with a broom.
Cleaning Checklists For Bathrooms
- Clean the mirror with a spray-on cleaner and a clean rag.
- Clean countertops with proper cleaners for your surface or a solution of water and vinegar on a cloth.
- Wash off cabinets with a mild liquid soap and then use a damp cloth.
- Scrub the toilet bowl.
- Wipe off your toilet exterior with a disinfecting product or vinegar mix.
- Scrub the shower and bathtub with an all-purpose cleaner or vinegar.
Bedroom Cleaning Checklist for Greenwood
- Straighten up or readjust your closet.
- Use a duster for any shelves, desks or other surfaces.
- Routinely wash the sheets.
- Collect any errant dirty clothes and put them in the hamper or laundry basket.
- Utilize an extendable dusting tool to dust underneath your bed frame.
Choose A Spacious Apartment At Verge Luxury Flats
A tidy and neat place to live is great, but there are times when you would be better off with a new apartment instead. Check out the dazzling, spacious apartments at Verge . Reach out to our leasing specialists at 317-751-1744 or schedule a tour to learn more.